Perfectly protected facilities from any disaster
- Automatic firewall and automatic fine shutter is installed.
- In computing office to increase stability
- HALON, NAF III system which fit into International Montreal standard
- DMAX 3000 is installed to watch for fine in the building.
- Located at highly elevated area to minimize the possibility of inundation
- Bedrock structure 15M under to maximize stability of the building.
- Double-layered floor in the building to resist up to 950Kg/m2
Double-infrastructure to maximize electronic stability
- Secures double-hydroelectricity for perfect backup.
- Each transformer bank backup is possible.
- Offers emergency power for each bank from a reliable gas turbine power generator.
- Hold spare system from parallel UPS drive.
- Secures enough battery which can last 1 hour.
- Operates own-generator when cutting power.
- Capacity of one fuel tank supplies power over 30 hours.
- Stable power supply through double-layer private line
Excellent extension capacity of space & installation
- Perfect infra-structured computing office ( IBM Class A )
- Secure large storage-exclusive UPS room for good installation extension
- Arrangement for client's equipment extension capacity
High technology computing office environment
- Maintains optimal environment from the down flow method
- Double install reserved cooling tower and pipes to secure stability
- Drain system against water leaking
- Employs IBM A/O manager to control power, leaking, fire and atmosphere at the secure time
Perfect security system
- Protects client's system from robbery or any accident through high-tech CCTV system operating for 24 hours 365 days.
- Controls and manages visitors through the system.
- Installs fingerprint identification to regulate visitors.